Friday, July 25, 2014

Blogmopolitan Quiz

Most ladies read Cosmopolotan magazine, don't they? I don't subscribe but when I'm going on a quite long trip I always remind myself to grab one because it's the only one I can read from front to back. So if this doesn't look like the most fun to participate in then I suggest you get your fun bone checked out (It's different from your funny bone, I checked the anatomy book ;) keedding) I saw this a day ago over on Becky's blog. She likened it to a mini interview that you'd find in Cosmo and then it made me want to pretend I was a mini celebrity and the "Blogmopolitan" wanted to ask me some questions. Haha, a girl can dream can't she? I loved reading Becky's answer's and had fun putting this together. You can join in on the fun by downloading the blank template over at Two Thirds Hazel run by Erin who originated the quiz. I'd love to see what you guys answer! Okay, away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)