Saturday, July 12, 2014

All Dressed Up, No Where to Go

• Top // Forever21 • Shorts // Abercrombie & Fitch • 

Do you ever have those days where you have no where to be but you really just don't want to bum it all day? That was my day today. It was made even worse by finding all these gorgeous fashion blogs with beautiful photography. It just made me feel like a potato and I thought "hmm, why not get dressed and get real pretty?" Also, I wanted to look all shnazzy to sit on my butt and watch Brazil and the Netherlands vie for third place in the World Cup! And wahoo, *high five* for mirror picture because fashion blogger I am not! 

UPDATE: I now have somewhere to go and that is work because I am just too gosh darn reliable. BLURGH.

Enjoy the World Cup and if not, just your Saturday, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)