Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July Weekend

Things I learned this 4th of July weekend ...

  • iPhone cameras ain't so bad for capturing moments
  • flannel shirts aren't as warm as I'd like them to be
  • I wouldn't mind being a fresh water mermaid
  • fireworks are so mesmerizingly beautiful 
  • buying fireworks made me feel like a bad ass
  • farmer's markets make me want to eat all the veggies
  • Sweet Leaf Iced Tea needs to run through my veins (seriously, SO DELICIOUS)
  • alcohol is not always your best friend
  • mint chocolate chip ice cream makes my taste buds dance
  • having a panic attack in the middle of nature is a blessing and a curse
  • I should've bought more fireworks

 How was your 4th of July weekend?
Did you see any amazing firework displays?
How many hamburgers and hot dogs did you eat? (two; one) ;)

2 comments:

  1. Woah we're these photos taken with an iPhone? Love the blog design too! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing, isn't it?! So many more photo editing apps to choose from when working from the iPhone, too, it's insane!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)