Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blog Love #03

When you go on a break from blogging, mobile apps like Bloglovin' make it really easy to still keep up with your favorite blogs (although would it kill it to let you comment on them?) Even though I wasn't blogging I was still reading my dash of blog posts, perhaps more than I've ever read before, but like I said, the Bloglovin' app makes it really hard to actually show the blog posts some love, besides giving them a like. So I thought I'd write up a post full of blog lovin' (pun was so intended) These are blogs I've loved reading as of late. Of course, they're not the only blogs I enjoy to read but that goes without saying, I hope! As always, these lovelies are in no particular order besides alphabetical! 
:: Becky Bedbug ::
I've always seen Becky's twitter pic floating in the #bbloggers tag on twitter during the chats, but it's only recently that I've discovered her blog! Her blog is a mix of so many fun outfit posts and quirky lifestyle ones, as well. You can really see her personality shining through the web pages and I absolutely love that about her blog! 
Okay, okay, I know I included Marvelle in my last Blog Love post, but I didn't realize how much I really loved her blog! Her reviews are just spot on and she's so thorough! The swatches she posts of products will have you lusting after the product in a heart beat - specifically her week of reviewing Lime Crime products! She also posts a ton of creative and not-so-typical eye looks that will really inspire you! 
I admire Charlotte because she has a way off being super classy, yet totally fun all at the same time. I envy the way she is able to pull that off. I've been reading her blog since I first started my own and just recently I've fallen in love with her YouTube channel (here) She's completely enchanted with Disney, as am I, and it just makes me like her even more. Her blog photos are brilliant, as are her reviews, and she has me wanting so many things (esp. her Marc Jacobs bag!!)
:: Paint Potted ::
Amy's blog is everything I want my blog to be. The clean lay out, the gorgeous photos, the short and sweet reviews, ahhh, it's all amazing. She's also a blogger who loves Disney and in my books that gets you like ∞+ points. I'm fairly new to reading her blog but I'm liking what I see and I can't wait to see what more she has in store!

I really love doing these types of posts and I hope you give all of the bloggers a visit to their blog. They're amazing and I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy them! They're all UK bloggers so I think next time I'll have to give some US lovelies some love :D

12 comments:

  1. You are so blaaady lovely! I am also in love with all the other bloggers you mentioned :) I am in great company! You're also one of my favourite bloggers Jess! I was so sad to hear to took a lil break, but unbelievably happy you are back :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! I thought you called me bald for a moment there :) Thanks so much Marvelle, that's very nice of you to say :D I hate taking breaks, but afterwards it's nice to know that you were somewhat missed :D <3

      Delete
  2. Becky is one of my favourite bloggers too, great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed so much not reading her blog sooner! Thank you, Bea! :)

      Delete
  3. I am already a big fan of Becky Bedbug and Blog of Shadows, now to go check out the others :) Love posts like this!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I find great blogs and then I get to return the love to some of my favorites! Hope you enjoyed the other two :D

      Delete
  4. This is so sweet! Thank you so much, you lovely person!

    Becky
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet of you! One of the nicest things I've read about my blog, thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well deserved, Amy! I absolutely love your blog :)

      Delete
  6. These are great. Really lovin' Blog of Shadows!!
    Thanks for sharing Jessica!!

    Varvara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm glad you're enjoying Blog Of Shadows!! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)