Tuesday, July 2, 2013

BEST IN BEAUTY ROUND 2 + I NEED YOU HELP! :: Emerald Glamour | Night Out Make Up Tutorial

'Ello fellow mer-metes (mermetes? I just pictured about 10 mermaids pretending to be Rockette's, haha) I'm here today to tell you all about my latest tutorial! Hooray for tutorials! Tutorials are quite nice, aren't they? This is a look I actually wore out for this past New Years to a dinner party. I think it's quite sophisticated but fun at the same time. I popped some emerald (had to incorporate the color of the year now didn't I?!) eyeshadow on the lash line and then topped it with some shimmer! I also couldn't do this glamorous look without a classic red lip. I absolutely love how it turned out and am so glad I was able to remember what I did to recreate it for you all. This video is also an entry for the 2nd round of the Best In Beauty competition. Thanks to all of you who so kindly voted I made it to the 2nd round and even tied for 1st place in the 1st round! I'd really appreciate you all taking the time to support me once more and head on over to this link right here -> (http://youtu.be/jPA6wSJiKlY) and vote! Basically all you have to do is go to that link and leave a comment with my username (TheModMermaid). You MUST vote on the video I linked you to above otherwise it won't count. You can also vote for up to 3 people, so do go check out the other contestant's videos out if you'd like. Thanks again to everyone who has voted in the last round and this round already. Also thank you to anyone planning to vote for me - the support really means a lot!


What do you think of this tutorial? Do you think you can remember what you wore for New Years or was there too much champagne? ;)

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! You're gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable! Voted <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thanks very much, Alex! I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  3. Very pretty ^^ I wore smokey blue eyes and red lips, there's not enough champagne in the world to make me forget about my makeup LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! & LOL, I'm with you on that! ;)

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous Jess! I voted for you of course :) Congrats on being tied for first!

    xoxo aly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)