Friday, March 15, 2013

Tutorial | Simply Spring

LOL, don't you just love when you work on a glorious eye look that looks so pretty in person and then in photos it looks like you put nothing on your face?! This seems to be the case in the above pictures! 

Today's video is a fun and fresh spring time look! It was finally getting warm outside when I filmed this on Wednesday now cue to Friday and I'm back in my puffy coat! No worries, if spring weather hasn't completely hit a town near you, you can still channel Spring with this look! The colors I used are subtle with a bit of shimmer to add some sheen, coral for the cheeks because, what else do us bloggers wear in the spring?! And then to top it all off and give the look some pop, a vivid fuchsia lipstick! I personally love this look and created it on one of my "lazy" days which means it's super simple to recreate everyday. It doesn't take much time and you don't need an insane amount of products! Also, don't let the lipstick scare you if bright lippies aren't your thing! You can always lightly dab a bright color onto your lips or use a stain so it's much more subtle!

Without further ado here is my Simply Spring tutorial. As always, let me know what you guys think!


What are your favorite shadows, blushes, and lippies to wear in the spring?

Thanks for watching and have a great weekend!

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous fuchsia lipstick. Great tutorial :) & I love The Hush Sound!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the bright colors companies are making! :D

      Delete
  2. Lookit you lovely!! Excited to watch the video later xx

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love how you did your hair. The soft waves match your "mermaid" metaphor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Totally know what you mean about the photo not matching the actual look... Hate that haha!

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's so frustrating! Especially when something is so pretty and you can't capture it!

      Delete
  5. I adore the lip colour!
    such a pretty look!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah so COOOOT Jessica!! I looove that lipstick on you, it looks amazing!

    xo
    aly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look! I love the lip colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great lip color on you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)