Friday, January 11, 2013

Forbidden Winter | A Tutorial

YouTube really needs to start letting me upload my own thumbnail pictures. I will rejoice the day I am given the permission to do this. With each video upload they get sillier and sillier! First it was funny, now it's just like "this still doesn't even have anything to do with the video, c'mon now!" #rantover


I've been dying to wear my burgundy/plum/vampy lip colors but could never figure out an eye look that would compliment it and now vy for the eye's attention (so to speak). It's still the winter time (although the weather is proving otherwise) and I want to get wear out of it! So I came up with this beauty that I named the Forbidden Winter look! It features neutral browns, frosty highlights, and of course a raspberry-vamp lip! It's subtle and nothing that'll make people do double take's on the street if you wear it out! I wore it today on my trip to the city to get my stitches removed. My dentist said he liked it, haha, so we've got medical approval! It's a very easy look to recreate with similar colors or if you have the Naked 2 palette! Now you have no excuse to not rock the vampy lip! If you want to see how I created this look, watch the video below!


Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)