Saturday, December 22, 2012

Blogmas Day 22 | Festive Reds

CoverGirl Lip Perfection Tempt, TopShop Rio Rio, MAC Lady Bug, Revlon Candy Apple Lip Butter, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Romantic, MAC Redd Lip Liner
Blogmas Day 22! Ask me what my favorite lip color is and I'll say reds! I can never, and will never, have enough red lippies, glosses, stains, and pencils! Since it's the season of festivties and anything glittery, gold and red, I thought I'd share with you my small collection of reds that I have been wearing non stop all season long! I'm not one for attention, but I find myself being drawn to such statement/classic lip! I usually pair any of these with a semi-thick winged out black liner and natural cheeks. I've been dubbed "Taylor Swift" at work because of this, haha! So here are the swatches of some of my favorites! Yes, they all look quite similar but each are a different formula that fits a different mood! The Lip Butter and Just Bitten Kissable stain are perfect for when I want a splash of red on my lips, but not the maintenance of one! I also included my holy grail red liner that keeps all these beauties in place and on for hours!
CoverGirl Lip Perfection Tempt, TopShop Rio Rio, MAC Lady Bug, Revlon Candy Apple Lip Butter, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Romantic, MAC Redd Lip Liner
I'm still lusting after CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Hot, MAC Love Alert Dazzleglass, and MAC Driven by Love Prolongwear Lipglass. The obsession will never end!

Let me know some of your favorite reds to wear anytime or during the holiday season! I'd love to check out some more reds from different brands!

13 comments:

  1. Those red lippies look amazing want them all hahh :D ! Followed your blog and would appreciate if you checked out mine - It's daintysprinkles.blogspot.com thanks a mil :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll def. take a look :) And yeah, they get addicting!

      Delete
  2. Red Lipstick can transform an outfit. I absolutely love it!
    I'm really loving Revlon Cherry Blossom Lustrous Lipstick, I did a review of it over on my blog. It's such a pretty shade of red!

    Merry Christmas,

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked it out and it's super pretty! Must have it for myself! :)

      Delete
  3. Definitely will be trying out Revlon's jbk in romantic! Thanks for sharing

    withloveploy.blogspot.com

    <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad you found one you liked!

      Delete
  4. I love red's, they're so nice. My friend recently got MAC's Ruby Woo and now I really want it. It's such a nice colour!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty, I just looked up pictures! And MAC Russian Red looks so nice too! Ugh, they make too many reds!

      Delete
  5. Mac lipsticks are such good value for money & Lady Bug looks like a gorgeous colour :)

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best and one of the first lipsticks I've actually managed to wear down! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)