Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Blogmas Day 18 | Guys, guys! I'm on YouTube!


Blogmas Day 18! And what an exciting and slightly nerve wracking post I have to share with you all! It's my first (of many more to come) YouTube video! I started off easy with an Introduction Tag of 30 questions! I'm so nervous for the reaction or if it gets any reaction at all!  I'd really appreciate if you guys could check it out! I had so much fun filming this and the whole experience was a little strange because I was literally sitting at my desk talking to a camcorder that was stack on top of the entire Twilight series, Hunger Games series, my college directory, and a Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows book. Shhh, don't laugh, I haven't got a tri-pod! Haha. Editing took forever as I wanted it to be perfect and I also needed my sister for a quick pop in role but it took her ages to pick a day where there was some sun light and/or she thought she looked apropriate to be filmed, haha! 

It's all finally out there, so please take a look! Comment on what else you'd like to see from me or if you thought it was complete rubbish! It would mean the world to me! Also, subscribe if you'd like to see more videos from me, because I apparently cannot ...
See? I tried. Hahaha!

My YouTube Channel :: TheModMermaid (<- clickity click)

Let me know what you guys think! I'll talk to you all real soon :)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting a YouTube channel!! I remember how nervous I was when I started mine but it definitely gets easier and more second nature to talk to a camera (aka yourself) as time goes on :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's very encouraging :) I subscribed to you, btw. Your channel is very cute!! xx

      Delete
  2. Great job! I actually loved this! It was so funny hearing what you sound like. I think you sound exactly how I thought you would. I reallyyyy x 100 can't wait for your next video! This was a perfect first video and you're very confident! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's good to hear! :) I'll be filming one soon, just have to come up with something good. Thanks Melissa! :D xx

      Delete
  3. really really really liked your vid! you would never guess it's your first one! I love that you were not shy at all at letting your personality shine through! :)

    polishmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so happy i subscribed i really enjoyed this video! lol for some strange reason i envisioned you from reading you're blog with a brittish accent lol

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally see what you mean! I can't explain it, but I see what you mean :) I like using british words that aren't commonly used in America. :) Thanks again for subscribing! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)