Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wet N' Wild | Sweet As Candy Trio


'Tis midnight and what can I be caught doing? Blogging. What else? I've spent a good two hours high-lighting biology notes in preparation for today's midterm late in the day (wish me luck, I will seriously need it!). I have put up festive lights around my room that I got in the mail yesterday! I'm sitting in a purple haze of happiness. I'm so content right now (I seriously shouldn't be!). I'm so content that I  thought I'd review this lovely trio of colors from Wet N' Wild for you all! This trio is called Sweet As Candy and yes, the name was half of the reason I bought it. It just sounded so cute! 
It comes with three colors (hence, the trio!); a slightly shimmering pink, a milk-chocolatey brown, and a shimmering 'snow' white. I love how the Wet N' Wild palette's always come with little helpful labels on the back to create a look and that the shadows are also labeled! When I was first starting out with make up these kinds of things were super helpful to me as I had no idea what was used for what! Wet N' Wild is known for their high quality shadows at a ridiculously low price. As you can see from the swatches they do live up to their hype! The pigmentation of the colors is wonderful. It's not as rich as some higher end shadows, but at $2.99, who's going to complain? The colors did fade throughout the day and by the end looked a little muddled. I didn't mind so much as by that time I was sitting at home in my jammies. Just something to note! These three colors create such a sweet, natural look that you can rock every day of the week with a bit of black liner to really define your eyes! 

I'd give this Sweet As Candy trio two thumbs up for great quality for the price you pay. It's a perfect palette to start out with and keep on hand for those "I'm feeling oh so nah-chu-ral" days! I'm keeping my eyes out on the Wet N' Wild's Comfort Zone palette as I've heard spectacular reviews for it and I don't have colors like them in my collection! 

What's your favorite trio/palette from Wet N' Wild?

6 comments:

  1. I love this palette! And you should get Comfort Zone, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on the look out for it! Sold out everywhere!!! ):

      Delete
  2. You're fairly pumping out the blog posts the past few days, love it! I really wish we had these, I love that it tells you what each part is for and the colours are really pretty. Even if they don't last that long, they're so cheap!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure that when I can post, I should. I'm too impatient to wait and post if I've got on ready to go :) I love that part as well! So much less thought for your make up when you're in a rush, and so pretty! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)