Friday, September 7, 2012

#FNOnyc [photos]

Bonsoir lovely mermaids! As you may or may not have known, yesterday fashionistas around the world gathered for the holiday known as Fashions's Night Out. This was the first year I was ever excited to go and actually made a plan to get my friends together and go. It was nothing like I was expecting! The crowds were insane, and I'm talking about insane for New Yorkers! It was ridiculously hot too. Eck, talk about a fashion faux pas! I had brought my camera but couldn't take any pictures as there were so many people. I even got punched in the arm and gut when two girls ran past us for bloody mary (they no doubt had stolen something ...) You'll all be happy to know that I did not buy anything ... at all! Not because of my amazing strong will though! Everything had closed by 10. Are you joking? I was not expecting everything to close so relatively early. I managed to only get to TopShop, Brandy Melville, Chipotle and a Starbucks. It was nutty. So I thought I'd share some pics my friends managed to snap on my camera or theirs. No OOTN, I'm afraid :/ Only what you can see from the picture below! If you think it's something you guys want to know, I'll snap some pictures of the articles of clothing and put 'em in a post as inspiration, if you'd like! 
How did you lovelies celebrate Fashion's Night Out? Was your city as nuts as mine sounded?! Hope you guys had a better experience! I just enjoyed the company of my pals :)

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! Sadly I missed it in SF but hope to go next year! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would have had more fun if I prepared myself for the craziness! Yes, it'll be fun! Only 363 more days to go! :) xx

      Delete
  2. That is crazy how busy it was! The MTV VMA's where on that night too weren't they? That might have made it a lot busier!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it would have made it less busy, haha! Everyone snuggled up to their tv instead of out and about! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)