Monday, August 6, 2012

Review: Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes (0L Black)


I've never been a huuuge fan of pencil eyeliners. I've never even been a fan, period. They were always so tricky for me to work with. They'd tug on my eye, the line would never come out the width I wanted it to. It was just a hassle and I had been so in love with my liquid eyeliners. Then I got a Make Up Forever goodie bag with this beaut in it. If you couldn't tell by the minuscule size of the liner in the photographs, I fell in love. 


Make Up Forever's Aqua Eyes are seriously something. The liner is very creamy and easily blended if you want to create a smokey effect. It doesn't tug at the skin on my eye so I can create my desired width and it also meant I could create a straight, even line, without the rigidness pencil liners usually leave! The pigmentation is great! The black comes out a nice, creamy black. What I also love about this is that it stays put. You have that window of time to smoke it out or blend and then it stays and lasts for ages. It's also waterproof which is amazing for the summer! I can't wait to use this bad boy up to get another one and check out the other colors as well! Hoping to find a lovely bronze! It's $18 for about .04 oz. Which, when compared to other liners, is not that bad and also take in to consideration how amazing this liner is! I'd pay the price again and again!

So what do you guys think? What are your opinions on pencil liners? Do you prefer them? 
xo

2 comments:

  1. I just added these to my "Must Try" list last night , I'm excited you posted a swatch! Loving how creamy it looks.

    I absolutely love this dress, you look gorgeous!!

    Visiting from the blog hop, happy to be your newest follower <3 Hope you get a chance to check out my blog :0)

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Maybelline Masterdrama by eyestudio pencil liner. They are amazing! I have three :) They are very creamy and go on super smoothly. I just wish that they lasted a little longer but for the price, I'm not complaining!

    Andrea
    Andrea and the Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)