Friday, August 24, 2012

No Buy Challenge | Weekly Wishlist #04

31/100: Notice anything different about today's wishlist? Yup, no product pictures, just a bunch of brands listed because I WANT THEM ALL. I have an itch and it kills me that I can't scratch it. I wants all the stuffs. I couldn't even limit my list to just 5 things that I wanted in a matter of a measly seven days. I haven't been feeling all too great emotionally for the past few days as I prepare for school to start. It's only making my craving for a shopping high just that greater. *le sigh

I can honestly say that I've been very good though! Haven't bought anything besides some Starbucks and Chipotle because, come on? ;) Hopefully this urge to splurge will go away next week. I'm terrified it'll just intensify during the school year. Depressions = Shopping = no bueno.

What's this 100 Day Challenge? Why am I doing it? Read about it here! Have you decided to partake in the challenge? Let me know how you're doing in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. Nice blog.
    xx.
    http://glamavenue.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Starbucks is on your list :) I would love one right now! Keep it up!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha MMMM, I can't wait for the holiday drinks! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats on doing well!
    I start my 100 day challenge in September and I'm scared haha! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Let me know when you start so I can read about it :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)