Monday, August 20, 2012

10 Day "You" Challenge | Ten Secrets

Joy of joys, today marks my last week of summer. I'm back at college on Monday morning. I'm the only one out of all my friends who is not thrilled to be going back. My summer vacation has been a long one! Which will make it even harder for me to get back into the swing of things. Which is also why I bring to you this challenge! I've seen many bloggers do this tag and I absolutely love reading it! Since I might need a little time to figure out how to blog around my school schedule I thought this would be fantastic! Easy and it'll be quite entertaining, I promise! These'll go up every other day so I can put up a beauty review or two in between! I'll begin with the first day which is 10 secrets!

Secret 01 
When I was reading the Harry Potter series I created my own character and rewrote segments of the book to fit her in. She was Sirius Black's daughter and a mermaid (are you surprised?(; ) who falls in love with Harry and is killed by Voldemort in the Deathly Hallows.

Secret 02 
ADD runs in my family as my mom, cousin, and I have been diagnosed with it. Also, denial runs in our family. We think our doctors weren't all there when were diagnosed. It's a running joke in our family.

Secret 03 
I dislike shopping with others. I prefer to shop by myself as I never feel judged for how much I spend and I don't feel bad for taking my sweet ol' time in the store

Secret 04
I have a serious shopping problem. Oh wait, that's not really a secret is it?

Secret 05 
Whenever I'm home alone I like to put on my iPod and dance around my living room in my jammies.

Secret 06 
I have a collection of 5 different hot sauces. My favorite is Cholula Hot Sauce in Original.

Secret 07 
I'm not a big fan of sweets. If I have a cookie or slice of cake I instantly crave something salty and savory. 

Secret 08 
I have a sick obsession with Chipotle burrito bowls (white rice, no beans, chicken, tomatoes, mild salsa, cheese and lettuce) If you follow me on instagram (@jkruuu) then this will not have been a secret, hahah! 

Secret 09
Sometimes I'll slip into an English accent whilst talking with people. To note, I've never had anything other than a New Yorker accent. #suchaposeur #imashamed I once got someone in the city to believe I was from the UK. It didn't end well as I had no idea which part of the UK my faux accent was from, haha!

Secret 10 
I have a sock monkey named Marty that I've have had for three years and I take him every where with me because I love to snuggle when I sleep. Although he'll end up on the floor in the morning.

Wowza, didn't think I had 10 secrets! If you're doing this challenge let me know as I'd truly love to read them! If not, why not start? Tags and challenges are always fun :D

10 comments:

  1. That's so funny about rewriting parts of Harry Potter!!! xx

    P.S. I MADE A BLOG

    http://beautyjargon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I've written a part for her in every book! Ah! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEWS :D

      Delete
  2. You are absolutely hilarious, seriously! I think your character would be perfect for a Harry Potter book. You should write to J K Rowling and tell her all about it :) I also think you and I would be good shopping together, I never judge on the amount of money people spend on things as I'll always find a way to justify it, and I love to spend lots of time looking! When my friend and I go shopping I'm always the one talking her into buying things that she most definitely needs :D I also love your UK accent story, so funny!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I have typed up copies of them! She'd think I'm a loon! Haha. Oh then I would absolutely love shopping with you! Anyone who can help me justify a shopping spree is a friend o' mine :D

      themodmermaid.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I also prefer shopping alone! Whenever someone is with me i feel rushed and hate the feeling :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha the first secret has to be my favourite! xxx

    http://conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your 10 little secrets! :) 1 and 2 gave me a good chuckle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)