Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Picks!


Here are my top beauty picks for this Summer!

  1. NARS Laguna Bronzer: I'm new to the world of bronzer and don't see myself always wearing it. But what I find is that I do love wearing this on it's own just as a contour, without blush or highlighter. *gasp Beauty faux pax I know but I feel it looks more natural like that. Bronzer is just perfect for a sun kissed face!
  2. NARS Orgasm Blush: Everyone has their favorite seasonal blush and Orgasm is mine! It's the perfect blend of pink, orange, and shimmer which I think are the top things I look for in a summer blush.
  3. EOS Strawberry Sorbet LipBalm: No matter the season your lips always need to be moisturized and EOS Lip Balms are the best (and funnest) ones to just throw in your bag. They are also made in awesome summer flavors!
  4. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti: I find that wearing lipsticks in the summer time is just way to hard to keep up with reapplying it. I love the Lip Butters (in any color) to add moisture and color without feeling like you're wearing it at all!
  5. Essie Turquoise & Caicos: If you're a lover of teal or turquoise you will LOVE this color. It's that perfect spring and summer color that's awesome for the day and the beach!
  6. China Glaze Riveting: This polish is the color of the shimmering sun. That is the sole purpose of it being my summer pick. Sun? Summer? Anyone? Haha
  7. Bath & Body Works Fine Mist Fragrance: Okay I'm about to go on a tangent with these Fragrance Mists. They are a wonderful blend of delicious scents and lightness to it that no one is walking passed you choking on it (too much?) There is a scent for everyone and the summer scents are impeccable! They also come with mini's that are perfect for travel!
I'd love to know, what are some of your must haves for the summer?
xo

8 comments:

  1. Great choices! I love what you have there. I have just got the EOS lip balm and I love it. Now I just have to go and collect all the different flavors!

    Found your blog through blog-hop and new follower!

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I def. recommend getting the one in the orange packaging. Smells SO GOOD. Thank you so much for following lovely :)

      Delete
  2. Hey jessica I just found your blog Im loving it and I'm looking forward to reading new posts :) You have some wonderful choices here for the summerThe mint EOS is my personal favorite and the orgasm blush its very pretty for the summer because it literally catches the light.


    xoxo,
    Dianaluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely :) I'm going to try the mint EOS balm as soon as I finish up the pink one here! :) Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I am obsessed with number one and two they are definitely summer must haves ; )


    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    Ps. Don't forget to enter my
    Protect Your Pumps Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to try NARS ORGASM BLUSH - it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Compliments everyone from pale to dark skin, and purple to green skin! Haha! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)