Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Review: China Glaze 'Capitol Colors' Riveting


When China Glaze first even announced that they were going to create nail polish based on The Hunger Games I fan-girled like no other. When they finally came out with the colors, I fan-girled some more! I loved all the colors and would have snatched them all if I could! The collection came out in March. I'm reviewing it because it's still available on most sites that sell China Glaze polish and also, I thought this was such a beautiful color to wear for the summer! The color I'm reviewing today is Riveting!

With Flash
Riveting is a bright orange color that reminds you of the orange in a flame. It also hase shimmers of orange, tangerine and gold which look gorgeous in the sunlight! I would say this polish needs two coats to get the full opacity like you see in the bottle. The formula was very easy to work with, the brush just glided on the nail

Without flash/Natural Sunlight
The reason I bought this color back in March was because I just knew it would be such a lovely summer color for a manicure and a pedicure! If you haven't got a lot of oranges in your collection, defintely try to snag this one!

xo



4 comments:

  1. Such a nice colour! I've tagged you in the Liebster Award! x

    http://beautybybonnie25.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I'm just know seeing this! I think my blog has a flu, haha! Thank you so much for the tag :)

      Delete
  2. oh my that color is so gorgeous! I got the Luxe and Lush, and Smoke and Ashes, and Fast Track .. I had to use my self control not to get more :)

    Andrea
    CutelyWhimsical

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your self control is amazing! I have those three colors, too! They're just so irresistable and they were based on the Hunger Games which didn't make it any easier to resist! Haha

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)