Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lazy Sunday | Elvis Sandwich

The Elvis Sandwich
Merry Sunday everyone! It's one of those lazy sunday's that spreads throughout everyone. I'm reading through a lot of posts and everyone feels so exhausted to even blog. I'm glad it's not just me though. I didn't want to leave this blog empty-posted so I decided to share this sandwich with you all today! It's not my own personal creation it is that of the King. By that I mean Elvis Presley! This was the sandwich that he loved to eat which would explain his ever growing gut as he got older, haha. 

So to beat the Lazy Sunday I leave you with everything you need to create this out of the ordinary, yet extraordinary sandwich!
  • 2 lightly toasted pieces of bread
  • Honey or Maple Syrup
  • Bananas
  • Peanut Butter
  • Bacon (MMM...)
Absolutely delicious! Let me know if you try this out and how you liked it!
xo

6 comments:

  1. looks yummy!
    Great blog, I am now following!
    Katie xx

    Dreaming of Forever.
    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so delicious! Might need more than three strips of bacon next time, haha! Thanks for following :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Jessica, hahaa I love the 'ominous knife' tag! :D That sandwich looks deliciously naughty - I love it! Thanks for following my blog too :) Keep in touch! x.k

    http://profoundfeline.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the tag! Felt strange to just have a knife at the top of the photo! You've got a gorgeous blog! ;)

      Delete
  3. This looks so yummy... I want to try it! It makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)