Wednesday, June 13, 2012

FOTD: Oh So Natural

June = Summer time. Looking outside my window every morning I think, huh? what? summer? I can't see it. It's been rainy and chilly for the past two days. In the morning before work I'm usually too tired to attempt colorful eye looks and when the weather looks dreary I can't seem to muster up anything BUT a natural look. 

I'm just going to list the products and how I used them below. It's a lot easier to get through without all my tangents, haha!

- Dr. Jart ++ BB Cream as a tinted moisturizer to clear up my redness
- Urban Decay Primer Potion all over the lids up to the brow
- Urban Decay Buck from the Naked Palette all over the lid and teensy bit into the crease
- Urban Decay Toasted from the Naked Palette into the crease and then blended out super lightly up towards the brow
- Urban Decay Virgin from the Naked Palette as a highlight underneath my brow and then in the inner corners
- M.A.C.'s Eye Khol in Prunella in the water liner and tightlining, as well.
- NARS Orgasm blush on the apples of my cheeks and then blended out towards my temples
- M.A.C.'s MSF Soft & Gentle on the cheek bones to add a little, somethin' somethin' ;)
- Revlon Just Kissable Stain in Honey all over mah smackers!

I really like this look. It was one that I've never done before and I like how it turned out! This may be my new 'go to natural' look when I don't feel like putting on gel/liquid eyeliner, but don't want to go out bare faced.

Hope you guys enjoyed!
xo

2 comments:

  1. I would definetly recommend you try the Missha perfect cover bb cream too ^^ Thanks for sharing !
    cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked them out. There's so many haha! Is there one in particular you'd reccomend? :) Thanks so much for reading!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)