Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Faux Guru is now The Mod Mermaid!

Bon soir mon cheri! ( I forgot how to conjugate to more than one, sorry!)

I have changed my blog name from Faux Guru to The Mod Mermaid. This name change also comes with a new overall theme/color scheme for my blog. The posts are all staying the same, nothing else has changed but the name and the colors! I made a new header, I'd love for you all to check it out!

The reason behind this name change is that I felt like Faux Guru was a good name for a bit but every time I saw it I didn't feel a permanent connection to it. Of course, my new name has go to do with mermaids, what else? :) I hope you guys will continue to read on! The content will all be the same; I shall be my goofy-rambling-reviewing self!

With that, I'm off to bed! :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)